Star Wars Underworld RolePlay
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Void201, The Puppet

Ga naar beneden

Void201, The Puppet Empty Void201, The Puppet

Bericht van BK201 zo okt 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Algemene Informatie

IC Naam: Void 201
Sim Naam: BK201
Startersgeld: 1000
Ras: Human (Voorheen) (Nu: Onbekend)
Leeftijd: 29
Startershoeveelheid: 1000

( Klik op onderstaande video muziek clip, mag natuurlijk gewoon gepauzeerd worden bij irritatie. )

]

Void201, The Puppet 21q7tf

History

Elliot Stonewall now known as the puppet Void 201, was a normal student at the university somewhere placed in Coruscant, his student life was like all the others one's, stupid, and borring. But everything changed on the day "2" when he passed by an abandon alley, witnessing two criminals getting executed by what he knows "Orakel Homepath," he soon got chased by the slaughterer, he managed to escape all fired bolts, and got therefor hit by "0" bolts, but this was all thanks to luck.

But like all the others who got targeted by the Orakel organisation, he failed to escape, and got captured.
However .. the mission - leader at that point requested the higher - ups of the organisation to spare my life, in order to investigate how I could evade numerous of bolts while escaping a highly skilled Assassin.

They brainwashed Elliot who was 20 years old. He now remembers his life as a ruined - dog life, at least thats what the organisation forced him to face as the truth, which is not true

After being trained by various Assassins of the organisation they named him "1."
Simply referring the first one of his kind, the first one to be spared for what was thought, to be a stupid, reckless, wasting money, idea.

After being captured, brainwashed, and trained. They cut all of his limbs, he managed to stay alive thanks to now - a - days technology.
Robotic arms, and legs took the place of what were before his human arms and legs.
They even covered his whole body with the same parts that were used to create his new arms and legs, this body was able to resist a couple of bolt shots, and even two fired sniper shots from a distant. Thanks to this .. "tiny change" - he's not able to speak anymore. What was better, the higher - ups didn't want him to speak, simply because his words had no meaning, he had nothing to tell, he just needed to do as he was told, as he was commanded.

When this .. "tiny change on his body." He was granted with the name Void, simply because thats what the ship was called where he was being operated, this ship is still somewhere in space, operating more brainwashed, trained, human innocent people.

Now, 5 years later, he's one of the most skilled "bounty" hunters under the lead of the Orakel Homepath organisation.

Purpose

Eliminating those who are in the top three of the "wish-they-would-be-dead" list of the Orakel company.
In his spare time (which is 80% off all his time.) he may do whatever he likes.
But when the call is there, he must serve . . .otherwise bad things will happen, at least, thats how they described it to him.
Yet he has no choice in his system, since he will agree with everything the company desires.

Equipment

White coloured Bo (staff), with on both sides at the end a gold - hard - unknown round shape to deal the perfect damage to his opponet, this weapon has shiny blue ribbons.

Aside for his main-used weapon, he wields a blaster, in the same colours.

The colours mean nothing except for the purpose to symbolisize the colours of the Orokin company.

(See image ^)

Void201 remembering his first, and maybe last thing of his previous life:

"I had .. a weired strange dream, about .. e-eh, this girl .. she looked cute, was I .. going out to ask her something? But .. -ergh .. something happend .. something .. that was not supposed to happen .. I ..  - I . . . maybe If I never met that girl .. maybe this ..? . . . "

* Turns to blackscreen after they shut his power off, forgets about all of this. *

"L -- .. a y l a. . "

BK201

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 20-10-15

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: